Important: When adding products, only select categories under TRIBE. You can select more than one subcategory (from Tribe) which matches what you are listing.
You will need to get into your “Vendor Dashboard” to add products.
Go to MY ACCOUNT > Vendor Dashboard
More categories may be added, and can be requested in the comments below.
- 0-3 months
- 6-9 months
- 9-12 months
- 18-24 months
- Clothes (Baby Boys / Toddler boys / Big Boys / Maternity Wear)
- Gear (For Babies / Boys, For Mom)
“Gear” includes any wearables as well, such as baby bags, baby pillow, nests etc.)
How it looks after you’ve selected your categories
You can click / tap on “-Select a category-” to add a category or, select “+Add new category“
From the images above, you will see that you can provide descriptions of your listings. In short description, you should be very brief. If you have a lot more information to provide, you can add that in “Description” when you scroll down.
Details you should add in your description:
- It’s true condition, such as missing a few pieces of the number blocks
- Any choking hazards
- Details you’d like to see if you were considering the item
- What is the name of the item
- How does it work?
- What does it do?
- What ages is it suitable for?
- What is broken, missing or discolored?
- The size of the item
- The brand of clothing (to help guage sizing, if preferred)
Be honest, and advise of the true condition of an item. If you like, you can also give a little story on how your little one loved it before they outgrew the item. If you have given the item away to someone else, before an order has been received, please mark your listing as “out of stock” or “sold”, or remove it.
This is important and must be done. To indicate how many you have available of any item, you need to click / tap on “Create Product“, from the first window (shown above) and a new expanded “Edit Product” window will appear.
You’re focusing on selecting the following:
- INVENTORY: ensure to select “enable product stock management”. This lets you indicate how many you have of that item. In most cases, we anticipate it is just one. This means, when you’ve sold that ONE item, it will automatically be marked as out of stock. This is important so that persons are not choosing items which are no longer available.
- SHIPPING AND TAX: Leave “this product requires shipping” checked. You do not need to make any changes. Any changes you make here can negatively affect the support we provide for collection and delivery.
- Then click “create product“.
What persons see when they go to checkout from multiple Tribe Givers/Vendors.
EVERY TRIBE GIVER who selects “this product requires shipping“, will appear the same way in the cart. This is necessary since no two persons are in the SAME place as the other.
RECOMMEND: Update your Vendor Name to indicate where you are located. This will help buyers know which shipping option is best for them. Please note, boyMomstt is unable to subsidize shipping costs as we are not making deliveries directly. We utilize a professional delivery company – SPEDTT to make all collections & deliveries.