The primary purpose of the boyMomstt e-commerce Website https://boymomstt.com is to transact products and or services, and accept payments by the following methods, but not limited to, and subject to change at any time without prior or advance notice:
- Credit Card
- Visa Debit Card
- Cash / Card on Delivery
- Bank transfer / Deposits
All prices listed on the website are in Trinidad and Tobago Dollars (TTD). While USD card payments are accepted by selecting “Credit Card” or “Debit Card” payment options at checkout, fees which may be applied are to be paid by the client for USD transactions.
Reviewing Payment Options
Credit Card Payment
In Trinidad and Tobago, all credit card use will continue to be governed by the fees and functionalities issued by your financial institutions. Other than the express costs stated at checkout, unless otherwise expressly advised, boyMomstt does not take or receive any other additional fees for credit card payment processing which may be covered under the Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago, Banks’ Credit Card Fees or through our *Third-Party Payment Processor.
Visa Debit Card Payments
Under the rules governing the launch of Visa debit cards by each Financial institution in Trinidad and Tobago, all Visa debit cards will continue to be governed by the fees and functionalities issued by your financial institutions. Other than the express cost stated at checkout, unless otherwise expressly advised, boyMomstt does not take any additional fees for credit card payments processing which may be covered under the Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago, Banks’ Credit Card Fees or through our *Third Party payment processor.
Any fees associated with either Online Payment method chosen must be paid by the client, as these do not represent the charges or costs of boyMomstt and or any of its products or services. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Multiple ‘payment failed’ error messages due to banking restrictions
- Fees for processing credit card payments, pre-established by your bankers.
Direct Bank Deposits or Bank Transfers are transactions facilitated through your financial institution, using boyMomstt banking details which will be provided at check-out, or on your invoice.
Bank deposits can be performed by any method available to you:
- In-Branch Deposits over the counter
- Online Transfers using a banks’ online web portals/apps
Bank Deposits/Bank Transfer payments should indicate your order number in the reference field or your payment.
Pay on Delivery
Pay on Delivery, is the overall term used for either Cash on Delivery or Card on Delivery. This payment option is an agreement to pay when your item has been delivered to you.
Pre-Orders must be paid for in advance, and do not use the Pay on Delivery payment option. Unless asked / or made possible, partial payment is also not allowed. Read our Pre-Orders and Delivery policy.
Cash on Delivery
- Exact cash should be prepared in advance for the arrival of your item by courier
- The courier does not have the ability to amend (increase / decrease or waive) your invoice cost
- Often, there is a nominal fee attached to Cash on Delivery services (which boyMomstt may pay on your behalf without additional charge to you. boyMomstt is not obligated to continuing paying this fee should changes be required)
Card on Delivery
- You may use your Linx, Visa Debit or Credit card when the courier appears with your package
- Credit Card fees will be applied when paying with Credit Card. These fees are imposed by the financial institutions and are not an additional fee issued by boyMomstt or the couriers delivering your package.
Please communicate all needs directly with boyMomstt as our couriers are independent bodies from boyMomstt, and in most instances cannot provide the support you may require regarding payment of your invoice.
As far as possible, please make payment to the couriers as originally agreed.
Timeframe for Payment:
Bank Deposits/ Bank Transfer payments must be received within three (3) business days, and evidence of payments made (should be) emailed, by replying your Order Confirmation email, with an image of the bank deposit receipt or a screenshot of your processed payment (where using a banks’ web service).
Where your payment is not evidenced within three (3) business days, your order will be canceled, and you will be notified by email.
Any fees indicated by your bank for transactions are independent of boyMomstt.
Payment Policy provided by caridotcom | cdcwebdesign