boyMomstt will send private couriers to your location after you have updated an order to “processing”.
You can do this by replying to your order notification email with “ready for collection”. This lets us know that your item is prepared and ready for collection and delivery to the buyer.
As a Vendor, you are responsible for preparing the item for collection and updating the order status to “processing” alerting boyMomstt to send couriers to collect your item and have it delivered to the buyer.
You, the Tribe Giver / Vendor must:
- Items MUST be in good and presentable condition.
- Secure the item
- Provide clean and sanitized items
- Washable items must be washed
- Items should be dusted, if stored for a long period of time
- Items must be packaged presentably (wrapped in plastic bags, or brown paper, neatly)
- Indicate the name of the buyer on the item using tape, or marker (it should be visible and easily readable for the courier company to determine where to deliver the item)
- We use a professional courier service who will collect from you to deliver to the buyer. Their fees are standard.